Who Are We?
UniUni is a Canadian courier for e-commerce and logistics companies that is full of energy and determination. Our team and technology elevates and streamlines fulfillment services in Canada to meet customers’ demanding expectations. With tens of thousands of parcels fulfilled daily, we have established ourselves as a leader in the last mile delivery and e-commerce fulfillment operation in Canada.
What Do We Offer?
At UniUni, we offer exciting opportunities to our employees to achieve their career goals. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career. We know you are not only seeking a job, but a career to pursue. If you are ready to join UniUni’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
- Provides leadership and support for Customer Service Representatives at the Branch and the Call Centre
- Oversee day-to-day procedures of the department are adhered to
- Document and uphold the policies and procedures of the department
- Train and mentor Customer Service Representatives
- Support staff in developing strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Oversee incoming requests via email, phone etc. from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving to achieve customer satisfaction
- Prioritize and delegate tasks
- Provide feedback to the department manager to improve quality and service
- This position also requires you to perform the tasks/duties of a Customer Service Representative, as workload allows.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by Customer Service Manager
- Assisting the Business Director with the onboarding of new clients
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- French language skills would be considered an asset, although not necessary
- Call Centre experience preferred.
- This position requires meticulous attention to details and record keeping.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are required.
- Initiative to identify problems and offer solutions.
- Experience in using CRM systems, Softphone applications, Microsoft Office is required.
All interested applicants are requested to submit a resume. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Day shift
Work Location: In person