Who Are We?
UniUni is a Canadian courier for e-commerce and logistics companies that is full of energy and determination. Our team and technology elevates and streamlines fulfillment services in Canada to meet customers’ demanding expectations. With tens of thousands of parcels fulfilled daily, we have established ourselves as a leader in the last mile delivery and e-commerce fulfillment operation in Canada.
We care about our people. At UniUni, we support our employees by valuing both lateral moves and vertical promotions. We know you are not only seeking a job but a career to pursue. A rewarding career at UniUni means doing what you love, we build up your skills. We encourage passionate, motivated people to be part of our success story in making one of Canada’s best courier companies even better by applying online today.
As a Operations Support you will be responsible for leading and supporting our operations team across US. Your role will be critical in overseeing local operations, supervising data-related tasks, and optimizing standard operating procedures to ensure our operations are efficient, standardized, and meet high service level standards.
- Review and establish KPI
- Develop process standardization and SOP
- Tracking company-wide projects and goals and identifying inefficiencies in our processes
- Monitoring and Analyzing departmental and company-wide performance periodically and on-demand
- Root cause analysis and corrective action implementation
Internal training for KPI and standarization.
- 2 years of analytical working experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Operations, Statistics, or a related field
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Power BI, Tableau, SPSS, Python, SQL, PowerPoint
- Excellent data analysis skills, capable of focusing on key metrics and trends to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Solid communication and project management skills
- Six Sigma certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gardena, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Analytics: 2 years (Required)
- Mandarin (Preferred)
Work Location: In person