Who Are We?
UniUni is a Canadian courier for e-commerce and logistics companies that is full of energy and determination. Our team and technology elevates and streamlines fulfillment services in Canada to meet customers’ demanding expectations. With tens of thousands of parcels fulfilled daily, we have established ourselves as a leader in the last mile delivery and e-commerce fulfillment operation in Canada.
What Do We Offer?
At UniUni, we offer exciting opportunities to our employees to achieve their career goals. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career. We know you are not only seeking a job, but a career to pursue. If you are ready to join UniUni’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
- To support the Operations manager in team development and to work with staff at other levels to ensure an efficient workflow and smooth
- Follow standard operating procedures established by management
- Receives inspect, handle, and stocks inbound products
- Receives returns, counts and confirms quantities, determines the condition, and completes paperwork
- Assign delivery tasks to delivery drivers according to the volume of goods in the warehouse
- To supervise warehouse operations according to the quality manual including management of the warehouse personnel and/or 3rd party service provider
- Other duties as assigned to the position
- Communication to achieve the team success
- Warehouse or logistic experience
- Ability to structure and implement a high level of process thinking within the area of responsibility
- A well-defined sense of communication, including conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Ability to supervise and motivate a driver team to achieve and exceed their goals
- Mandarin is an asset
Burbank, Gardena, Vernon
Travelling may required after 3 months of training
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person