Who Are We?
UniUni is a Canadian courier for e-commerce and logistics companies that is full of energy and determination. Our team and technology elevates and streamlines fulfillment services in Canada to meet customers’ demanding expectations. With tens of thousands of parcels fulfilled daily, we have established ourselves as a leader in the last mile delivery and e-commerce fulfillment operation in Canada.
What Do We Offer?
At UniUni, we offer exciting opportunities to our employees to achieve their career goals. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career. We know you are not only seeking a job, but a career to pursue. If you are ready to join UniUni’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
- Develop, implement, and oversee safety programs and policies that align with Ontario regulations and company standards
- Conduct regular safety inspections, hazard assessments, and risk evaluations within the warehouse environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and address potential safety issues, ensuring timely corrective actions
- Train and educate employees on safe work practices, emergency procedures, and the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Manage WSIB claims. Investigate and report on accidents and incidents, identifying root causes and recommending preventative measures
- Maintain accurate safety records, including incident reports, training documentation, and safety committee meeting minutes
- Monitor the effectiveness of safety programs through data analysis and trend identification, making recommendations for continuous improvement
- Stay up-to-date with evolving safety regulations and industry trends, adjusting safety programs as needed
- Act as a resource for employees, supervisors, and management regarding safety-related matters
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or related discipline
- Certified by the Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP), Board of Certified Safety Professionals (CSP), Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygienists, an assert
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a logistics or manufacturing environment, with a focus on health and safety
- In-depth knowledge of provincial and federal safety regulations
- Strong understanding of warehouse operations, sorting, materials handling, and equipment safety
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate safety procedures and guidelines to diverse audiences
- Proven track record of successfully implementing safety programs and initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to assess risks and recommend appropriate solutions
- Detail-oriented mindset with the ability to maintain accurate records and documentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
All interested applicants are requested to submit a resume. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Day shift
Work Location: In person