Who Are We?
UniUni is a Canadian courier for e-commerce and logistics companies that is full of energy and determination. Our team and technology elevates and streamlines fulfillment services in Canada to meet customers’ demanding expectations. With tens of thousands of parcels fulfilled daily, we have established ourselves as a leader in the last mile delivery and e-commerce fulfillment operation in Canada.
What Do We Offer?
At UniUni, we offer exciting opportunities to our employees to achieve their career goals. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career. We know you are not only seeking a job, but a career to pursue. If you are ready to join UniUni’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
- Provide technical support for web applications and mobile apps in a timely manner.
- Analyze the problems and escalate issues when necessary.
- Build an internal knowledge base with technical support documentation.
- Create and maintain the tickets for technical support and solutions.
- Work with QA or developers to analyze the root causes.
- Ability to provide evening and weekend support remotely.
- Assist in the management of user accounts.
- Learn the systems end-to-end to support users with their issues and product requirements.
- A college diploma in the field of IT or an equivalent technical certificate required.
- 1+ years of experience in technical support of web applications and mobile apps.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL language.
- Knowledge and experience of AWS CloudWatch a plus.
- Experience testing web applications and mobile apps.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask; work on multiple service tickets simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills in English; Mandarin is an asset
All interested applicants are requested to submit a resume. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
Work Location: In person